CudaText is a cross-stage content manager that gives a variety of modules to help highlights, for example, code bits, shading picker, and macros.
Programming contents can arrive in a wide assortment of holders, with comparatively changed alternatives for the real coding language utilized. CudaText has some extraordinary highlights for engineers, for example, punctuation featuring and HTML/CSS support, with autocompletion, HTML shading codes underline, picture seeing, code collapsing, and code tree structure and so on.
CudaText 1 Pro Key Features include:
- Plugins in Python language. Plugins can do lot of things.
- Configs in JSON. Lexer specific configs.
- Find/Replace with regex.
- Show unprinted whitespace.
- Support for many encodings.
- Command palette (ST3 style).
- Minimap (ST3 style).
- Code tree structure.
- Tabbed UI.
- Split each tab.
- Split view for 2/3/4/6 files.
- Simple auto-completion (fixed list) for some Lexers.
- Code folding.
- Customizable hotkeys.
CudaText 1 Patch Requirements:
- Intel Pentium compatible, or newer CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 700 MB free hard disk space for application files and installation
- 1024×768 resolution display with 16 bit (High Color) or better
- Windows compatible pointing device