EditPlus is a full-featured text editor that can also play the role of an advanced HTML editor. EditPlus is a text editor, HTML editor, PHP editor and Java editor for Windows. While it can serve as a good Notepad replacement, it also offers many powerful features for Web page authors and programmers.
EditPlus 5.1 Patch Key Features Includes:
- Seamless web browser for previewing the content of your HTML document or Java applet without leaving the editor.
- Browser window also has common browser commands so you can browse Internet web sites as well as local HTML files.
- Document template offers a quick start when you create a new document.
- Other features
- Line number, ruler, column selection, powerful search and replace, multiple undo/redo, spell checker, customizable keyboard shortcuts, and more.
- The cliptext window is collection of text clips for quick and easy access.
- You can easily customize them, and you can also create your own cliptext file.
- The Document Selector offers quick mouse access to all document windows currently loaded.
- Much faster than selecting on Window menu or pressing Ctrl+Tab key multiple times.
- EditPlus supports user-defined tools, help files and keystroke recording files.
- The output of tool execution can be captured in the Output Window, so that you can double-click the error line to automatically load the file and locate the cursor to that line.
- Auto-completion is a time-saving feature which changes a short abbreviation into a complete string. It supports Perl and C/C++ by default. Also, you can create your own auto-completion file to support other programming languages.
EditPlus 5.1 Pro System Requirements:
- 1GHz or higher processor
- 1GB of RAM
How to Activate EditPlus 5.1 Pro?
- Unpack and install the program
- Don’t run yet, then exit from system tray if running
- Patch the program or just replace original exe file
- Copy exe file from Cracked into the installation dir#
- #”C:\Program Files (x86)\EditPlus”
- Merge the reg file to your system registry (If needed)