EZ CD Audio Converter automatically detects an inserted disc and loads the information into the tab. Batch convert many audio files at once. EZ CD Audio Converter is an advanced software application whose purpose is to help you rip audio tracks from CDs, convert files to different formats and burn them to discs.
EZ CD Audio Converter is designed to take advantage of the performance of the modern computers. EZ CD Audio Converter provides quick access to files and folders stored in your computer, and lets you add files in the workspace using the drag-and-drop support and apply filters by extension type (e.g. WMA, APE, AIF). Batch convert audio files between all audio file formats with the high accuracy 64-bit precision audio converter. It is a complete package of very helpful tools for the users.Convert audio files to MP3, FLAC, M4A, AAC, Opus, Apple Lossless, Vorbis and many more audio formats.
EZ CD Audio Converter 8 Pre Cracked Full Features”
- Supports Unicode and long filenames. Uses BURN-Proof for error-free CD burning.
- Easily trade your CD get-together to sound records
- Edit the metadata and specify the filenames for the ripped files, and more.
- Writes MP3 CDs that can be played on MP3 compatible CD-players. Also writes WMA CDs, and standard Data CDs.
- Rips audio CDs with accurate, high-performance CD ripping engine.
- Bypasses ‘copy-protections’. Reads badly scratched discs.
- Writes CD-Text. Supports CUE Sheets. Uses BURN-Proof for error-free CD burning.
- Writes Audio CDs that are compatible with all home/car CD-players.
- Converts audio file formats from one format to another. Splits CUE Sheets and encodes the music to individual files.
- Therefore User change-over sound records for your helpful device or phone
- Reports errors on the discs. Reads the track titles from the Internet. Writes ID3/ID3V2/metadata. Allows you to
- Changeover sound records not reinforced by another programming
- Copy custom sound CDs
- Allows you to edit the ID3/ID3V2/metadata, and rename the output files, and more…
EZ CD Audio Converter 8.2 License Key Hardware Requirements:
- Soundcard recommended but not required
- A CD-R/RW, or DVD-R/RW/RAM, or DVD+R/RW for creating audio CD’s (IDE, SCSI, USB, USB2, or Firewire)
- 15 MB free disk space
- A CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive for ripping audio CD’s (IDE, SCSI, USB, USB2, or Firewire)
- Screen resolution 800×600 or higher recommended