GNS3 is a graphical network simulator that allows you to design complex network topologies. You may run simulations or configure devices ranging from simple workstations to powerful Cisco routers.
It is based on Dynamips, Pemu/Qemu and Dynagen. After installing GNS3, the user can start creating the project and add the required objects by dragging and dropping from the device panel on the private area. GNS3 supports several types of routers and switches, so it can help you study for certification exams such as Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCIP, CCSP, CCVP and CCIE, Juniper JNCIA, JNCIS or JNCIE, while being equally useful to network engineers or admins.
GNS3 2 Patch Keygen Full Features Incl:
- Include locale information and GNS3 VM version in crash reports.
- Update setup.py and fix minor issues.
- Catch exceptions in various locations to fix small issues reported by Sentry.
- Load and save in Dynagen’s INI-like format.
- Image export (JPEG, PNG, BMP and XPM).
- Check if serial pipe can be opened for VMware and VirtualBox VMs.
- Set the default delay console all value to 1500ms if using Solar-PuTTY.
- Simulating simple Ethernet, ATM and Frame Relay switches.
- Emulating Cisco routers.
- Fix various small errors, mostly about non-existing C/C++ objects.
- Import encodings.idna to avoid LookupError when standard library is in a zip file.
- Send extra controller and compute information in crash reports.
- Load-balancing between multiple hypervisors.
GNS3 2 Patch Hardware Requirements:
- Processor: 2 or more Logical cores – AMD-V / RVI Series or Intel VT-X / EPT – virtualization extensions present and enabled in the BIOS. More resources allows for larger simulation
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 1 GB available space (Windows Installation is < 200MB
- More storage is needed for OS and Device Images.