LightLogger furthermore gives a purported “Stealth Mode” that keeps the application completely covered from prying eyes. LightLogger Keylogger embraced a more easy to use approach, offering a simple to explore interface with natural menus.
LightLogger is a following programming arrangement that may record composed keystrokes, visited sites, Clipboard content, stacked applications and take previews of PC errand at a predefined interim. LightLogger Keylogger keeps running out of sight and individuals more often than not don’t feel its essence. The program takes a shot at various Windows adaptations, directly from XP to Windows 8. While heaps of comparable applications accompany a lot more highlights, LightLogger embraced a more easy to use system, offering an easy to peruse interface with natural menus.
- Use LightLogger Keylogger on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32 and 64 bit.
- Find out how easy LightLogger Keylogger is to install and use!
- Logs all keystrokes, is case sensitive (keystroke logger)
- Try before you buy with LightLogger Keylogger’s free trial version.
- Capture shots of what your child sees on the monitor.
- Discover which websites your child visits.
- Monitor the messages your child sends to others.
- The password fields are shown with the picture
- Learn which programs your child runs.
- Generates the report in the html format
- Multi-language support
- All the information is stored in the log file including system passwords, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, IAM, Skype messages and e-mail clients
- Run LightLogger Keylogger unnoticed in the background.
- Support special characters like [BACK], [CTRL], [DEL] and others
- Intel Pentium compatible, or newer CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 700 MB free hard disk space for application files and installation
- 1024×768 resolution display with 16 bit (High Color) or better
- Windows compatible pointing device