MSI Afterburner is extreme designs card utility, built up the Guru3D RivaTuner group. The Beta discharges now and then have a termination limit, the steady and last form discharges don’t. We prescribe utilizing a last form. In the event that you bought a GeForce GTX 1050, 1060, 1070, 1080, Titan X, Tian Xp, Titan V (Volta), RTX.
AMD Radeon RX 5×0 and Vega designs card we can prescribe you to at any rate experiment with this most recent discharge. We have composed a GeForce GTX 1070 and 1080 overclocking guide directly here. Not simply that, we have likewise refreshed RTSS, our measurements server that empowers the overlay with MSI AfterBurner to offer DirectX 12 overlay help. New in this discharge is overlay support for SLI and Crossfire in DirectX 12. MSI Afterburner is a straightforward answer for overclock your video connector. Power control, voltage alteration, observing and screen catching are a portion of the highlights that enable you to release the intensity of your designs card.
- Afterburner contains the mix of the most popular and frequently used RivaTuner’s technologies exposed in new simple and effective user interface Unified features for both AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards.
- You no longer need to change your favorite graphics card utility software when migrating from NVIDIA graphics card to AMD and vice versa.
- Afterburner provides you almost the same functionality for hardware manufactured by both leading GPU vendors and makes migration process really easy.
- Allows experienced users to define their own dynamic ownclocking rules on the systems with no hardware downclocking support or program different fan control modes for 2D and 3D applications
- You may express your creativity and design your own skins for MSI Afterburner, develop additional applications (e.g. sidebar gadgets for Windows Vista / Windows 7) interacting with MSI Afterburner or create language packs for your native language.
- Show the community what can you do and share results of your work with thousands of other users
- Include full multi-GPU support, independent shader clock adjustment (NVIDIA GeForce 8 or newer series cards), overclocking and fan control profiles with hotkey based activation abilities
- BMP, PNG and JPG formats supported
- Most of fan control tools allow you to use either fixed manual fan speed mode or default automatic fan speed mode, where the fan speed automation is performed either by dedicated hardware chip or by display driver depending on graphics card model.
- In addition to these traditional fan control modes Afterburner also provides user defined software automatic fan speed mode allowing you to define your own fan speed curve. New mode combines flexibility of RivaTuner’s fan speed scheduling technology with new and really easy to use graphical interface for visual fan speed curve editing
- Includes popular tray icon, Logitech LCD and On-Screen Display monitoring modes and history logging in native RivaTuner hardware monitoring log file format
- Just keep overclocking and monitoring your GPU like you are used to do, no need to change your preferences and search for other utility after graphics card upgrade
- Gives more freedom to hardcore overclockers.
MSI Afterburner 4 Pro Hardware Requirements:
- NVIDIA GeForce 6 or newer series graphics card with NVIDIA ForceWare 96.xx or higher drivers
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 runtime libraries
- AMD RADEON HD 2000 or newer serie