NTLite Free 64-bit is an application for Windows executives that enables you to alter Windows establishment pictures, either ‘disconnected’ or ‘live’. The ‘live’ alter mode is an interesting element that gives you a chance to change previously introduced Windows OS’ without re-establishment.
NTLite additionally gives you the likelihood to change the working framework you’re as of now utilizing. You should simply run the apparatus on the OS you need to alter, change what you need and reboot if essential. Alternatively evacuate Windows segments, improve your establishment, decrease assault vectors and free up drive space. Beside altering pictures, you can likewise do similar activities on your current Windows establishment set up, without reinstallation.
- Intuitive interface.
- General: Settings are now applied before Update Cleanup (enables DISM full rebase if set).
- Updates: Allowing ‘Get Latest Updates’ on secondary instances of this tool.
- Update compatibility improved on refreshed lite ISOs (e.g. 1809.107).
- Components: Minor SFC scan now fixes.
- Components: ‘Windows Update’ moved under ‘WinSxS Database’, for more flexibility in trimming ‘WinSxS’.
- UI-Translation: Thanks for French (tistou77), Turkish (SALiH).
- Updates: Update cleanup had leftovers, now improved while maintaining the better cumulative update compatibility.
- Components: Cumulative Disk partitioning.
- Highly customizable.
- ‘Live’ edit mode.
- Source: Windows 10 Preview 1903 build 18323 support.
- UI: Host Refresh wizard could stop after making the ISO, before the actual setup initialization.
- Components: ‘Spell Checking’ removal was breaking the Group Policy editor filter.
- Components: ‘Enterprise Data Protection’ removal could hang ‘Preparing Windows’ on Win10 1511.
NTLite Free 64 Hardware Requirements:
- Intel 1.0 GHz processor..
- 512 MB RAM.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. (Both 32-bit & 64-bit supported).
- 50 MB Free Disc Space.