Password Depot 9.1.4 Crack full serial is a powerful password manager which helps to organize your passwords and protects them from unauthorized access.
Password Depot 9 keygen protects your passwords from keyloggers, clipboard viewers, and other spyware. Even if your computer may be infected with such “vermin”, your data is safer than with any other password manager!
Also, Password Depot 9.1.4 serial key encrypts your password lists with the Rijndael 256 algorithm, which is yet uncracked and, according to current standards, the most secure method of encrypting data on a PC!
Password Depot 9.1.4 full Crack is very easy to use and spares you a lot of work. You can configure Password Depot full download individually and in this way adapt it precisely to your needs. It is able to work together with a range of other applications, flexibly and without problems.
Password Depot 9 Key Features:
- Absolute best encryption. In Password Depot, your data is encrypted not merely as soon as however in truth twice, due to the algorithm AES or Rijndael 256. Within the US, this algorithm is authorized for state paperwork of utmost secrecy!
- Double safety. You may be safe your passwords information twice. To begin with, you choose a grasp password that must be entered so as to have the ability to open the file. Moreover, you’ll be able to select to guard your information via a key file that should be uploaded to open the file.
- Safety against brute-force attacks. After each time the grasp password is entered incorrectly, this system is locked for 3 seconds. This renders assaults that depend on the sheer testing of attainable passwords – so known as “brute-force assaults” – just about not possible.
- Lock function. This operates locks your program and thereby denies unauthorized entry to your passwords.
What’s new in V2016?
- Support of the cloud storage Box was introduced.
- An error of synchronization between a file on Password Depot Server and a local file was corrected.
- A number of other minor errors and user interface issues were corrected.