SoftPerfect Network Scanner is certainly one of the best tools in its category. SoftPerfect Network Scanner also lets you explore network resources, launch external third-party apps, and retrieve logged on users, uptimes, or configured user accounts.
SoftPerfect Network Scanner might become a very handy tool on your machine, as it’s able to scan the LAN, look for shared resources and many more. It also scans for remote services, registry, files and performance counters; offers flexible filtering and display options and exports NetScan results to a variety of formats from XML to JSON. SoftPerfect Network Scanner is a multi-threaded IPv4/IPv6 scanner that comes with a fresh, modern user interface and numerous advanced features.
- Launches external third party applications
- Fully supports both IPv4 and IPv6 discovery
- Performs a ping sweep and displays live devices
- Scans for listening TCP ports, some UDP and SNMP services
- Detects hidden shared folders and writable ones
- Detects hardware MAC-addresses, even across routers
- Exports results to HTML, XML, JSON, CSV and TXT
- Retrieves currently logged-on users, configured user accounts, uptime, etc
- Supports remote SSH and PowerShell command execution
- Detects your internal and external IP addresses
- Supports Wake-On-LAN, remote shutdown and sending network messages
- Retrieves any system information via WMI, remote registry, file system and service manager.