SteerMouse is a small but powerful System Preferences pane utility that enables you to adjust the effect of your mouse’s buttons, the scrolling speed, the mouse sensitivity, and more.
Both USB and Bluetooth mice are supported, no matter whether the mouse is designed for Windows or Mac. SteerMouse lets you control the cursor’s sensitivity on top of the tracking speed.SteerMouse is a great tool to have around if you are looking for a way to trigger specific actions by using a mouse. The application is able to work with mouse devices connected via USB or by using Bluetooth, but keep in mind that the Apple Magic Mouse and the Magic Trackpad are not supported. By adjusting both configurations, you can customize the ideal setting for the cursor to fit the movements of your hand.
- We can easily roll the mouse vertically.
- Also has the quality of double click and click on the screen.
- This is the most famous adaptable application for the tune-up
- Improved compatibility with Keyboard Maestro
- This software can open the URL destination.
- Added numeric keypad to the popup menu in the keyboard shortcut
- Improved the cancel button/auto-snapping; it now works more properly
- Problem solved where space + click (Hand Tool) in Photoshop would not work
- We can easily system control which may include the notification center Siri, look up, and screen zoom.
- Problem solved where the default button/auto-snapping would move the mouse cursor to a toolbar button in Finder, so get SteerMouse 5.0.7 Crack for mac with keygen.
- You can easily enter the letter on the keyboard altogether.
- This software also can support to play music and change of volume.
- Through this we can control all kinds of tasks.
SteerMouse 5.3.5 Pro Cracked Hardware Requirements:
- Macintosh with built-in Bluetooth or D-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter is required for using Bluetooth mouse.
- ntel, 64-bit processor
- USB or Bluetooth mouse (Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad are not supported.)
- macOS 10.12 or later