TamoGraph Site Survey 5 Activation Key is exhaustive instrument that indicate you remote system’s flag quality and completely delineate.
TamoGraph Site Survey to break down and assess the status of 802.11 Wi-Fi systems. TamoGraph Site Survey is a dependable application that can break down and assess the status of 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi systems. For the apparatus to work legitimately it needs to precisely identify the kind of remote connector. TamoGraph Site Survey can turn out to be an extremely dependable answer for every one of those hoping to enhance their remote systems as it can distinguish the defenseless territories at that point produce clear and precise reports. TamoGraph Site Survey offers two distinctive perception types, particularly inactive or dynamic studies. The first demonstrates the AP inclusion territories, flag level, number of APs, motion to-commotion proportions and channel data transfer capacity, while the second sort demonstrates the TCP upstream or downstream rates, genuine PHY rate and round-trip time or related AP. In the essential window of the application you can adjust the guide you as of late stacked and thereafter start a latent or dynamic audit which will discover the areas of your building where the WiFi signal isn’t sufficiently strong.
TamoGraph Site Survey 5 Pro Keygen FEATURES
- Automatic access point location
- Simple and fast data collection
- Comprehensive WLAN analysis with easy-to-understand visualization of signal level, interference, access point coverage areas, data rates, network issues, etc.
- GPS-assisted outdoor surveys
- Detailed information about every access point: channel, maximum data rate, vendor, encryption type, etc.
- Full support of 802.11ac, as well as 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n networks
- Passive, active, and predictive surveys
- Spectrum analysis
- Detailed reporting in PDF and HTML formats
TamoGraph Site Survey 5 Patch SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- INTERNET EXPLORER 8.0 OR HIGHER, IF YOU PLAN TO IMPORT STREET MAPS FROM ONE OF THE ONLINE MAP SERVICES
- An NMEA-compliant GPS receiver, if you plan to perform GPS-assisted site surveys
- A compatible wireless adapter for passive surveys
- Intel Core 2 or similar CPU. A multi-core CPU such as Intel i5 or i7 is recommended
- 2 GB of RAM
- A USB spectrum analyzer, Wi-Spy by MetaGeek, if you plan to perform spectrum analysis surveys
- 20 MB of free disk space
How to Use?
- First of all Download latest version (Bellow Link)
- Unzip the Rar File
- Now open torrent File
- Then Installed it and Run.
- TamoGraph Site Survey 5 Crack full version Fully Installed
- Enjoy it for the lifetime.